Your ability to sell is the number one skill in your business.
If no-one notices your advertising, everything else is academic.
By becoming a better speaker you can enhance your reputation and open up countless opportunities.
It’s no coincidence that people who write well do well. Writing well is one of the best ways to advance your career.
The Confidence Doctor
With over 20 years of experience working in top advertising agencies,
James gives workshops and coaches advertising, marketing, selling, speaking and writing.
James Hurford, DTM
How to sell well
No matter how passionate a salesperson you may be, no matter how likable you are, if you can’t close the sale, your efforts yield nothing.
• Asking open ended questions
• Finding out what the customer wants
• Building rapport
• Listening and staying in control
• Giving the customer what they want
• Learn new closing techniques
How to advertise well
Find out how to advertise and grow your business.
• The importance of strategy
• Focusing in on your target market
• The importance of branding
• Creating the right Image
• Sending the right message
• Learn about call to actions
How to speak well
Develops effective public speaking and presentation skills for business, sales and selling, training, teaching, lecturing and generally feeling comfortable speaking to a group of people.
• Overcome fear of public speaking and presenting
• Build self-confidence and control
• Gain tips for presentations and public speaking
• Gain tips for using visuals aids in presentations
• Learn how to prepare and create presentations
• Deliver presentations successfully
How to write well
Offers practical writing skills that can be used for everyday business communications and report writing. It gives you the tools to write more effectively, more clearly and with clarity.
• Get to the point
• Write more effectively
• Write emails with clarity
• Use plain language
• Add power to your words
• Get people to act on what you have said