Professional Speaker • Trainer • Coach
Selling — people buy from people they know, like, trust and value. Learn to sell. In business you’re always selling — to your prospects, investors and employees.
Prospecting — the most vital part of the selling process. The more you prospect, the more you will sell.
Presenting — 85% of your success is due to your ability to communicate. By becoming a better speaker you can open up countless opportunities.
Negotiating — your ability to influence, persuade and negotiate with others determines your income more than any other factor.
Closing — if you want to make more sales, learn to be a better closer. It’s what separates good salespeople from great salespeople.
Free one-to-one coaching session — the initial consultation is free. During this meeting we get to know one another, build rapport, set expectations for working together and decide on next steps.
Contact me to schedule your initial free consultation:
Or call 081 769 5077
Whether you are an experienced salesperson or novice ‘How to increase sales’ will help you turn prospects into customers.
• Asking open ended questions
• Finding out what the customer wants
• Building rapport
• Listening and staying in control
• Giving the customer what they want
• Learn new closing techniques
Sales prospecting is possibly the most important part of creating a consistent sales machine.
• Finding your pot of gold
• Follow up skills
• The Law of Reciprocity
• Getting referrals
• Building repeat business
The ability to close the sale is the key to making more money faster in business.
• Getting confident with the close
• Using low pressure closing
• 20 powerful closing techniques
• Steps of the selling cycle
• Using Advances in the selling cycle
In business the ability to negotiate successfully can make the difference between success and failure.
• Preparation is key
• Thinking from the other persons point of view
• Asking for what you want
• Aiming for win-win
• Focusing on a friendly and cooperative spirit
Develop the confidence and capability to give good presentations and stand up in front of an audience and speak well.
• Overcome fear of public speaking and presenting
• Build self-confidence and control
• Gain tips for presentations and public speaking
• Gain tips for using visuals aids in presentations
• Learn how to prepare and create presentations
• Deliver presentations successfully
Offers practical writing skills that can be used for selling, marketing and everyday business communications.
• Get to the point
• Write more effectively
• Write emails with clarity
• Use plain language
• Add power to your words
• Get people to act on what you have said
James is a phenomenal people’s person. He has the ability to find common ground with various personality types and bring out the best in them.Liam Stander
James is a credit and an asset to the Southern Africa learning and development community. I strongly recommend James as a corporate trainer and a conference speaker.Charles Cotter
James held workshops for our staff that were very well received. The knowledge he imparted was invaluable to our organisation.Lauren King